Tuesday, November 18, 2008

UFO Documentary

Anthony DellaFlora, Taos Communications Empire Inc.

Email

Located in New Mexico, Anthony is a Full Time Professional. Anthony says; "I'm a former journalist turned filmmaker. I produced my first movie, "High Strange New Mexico," in 1997. Two years later, I co-founded the pioneering Duke City Shootout filmmaking festival. I retired from journalism in 2003 and have never looked back."." Contact by phone or email at (505) 830-9571 or tony@thefilmmakerschannel.com

Testimonial

Anthony DellaFlora
Using the same Streaming Video Technology, a website
and a couple of press releases
I got an offer of national distribution for my 10 year old film,
"High Strange New Mexico" in two weeks.

My 10 Year Old Documentary Gets New Life.


Documentary, High Strange New Mexico, $ 5.95

Produced by Anthony DellaFlora and directed by James Lujan. High Strange New Mexico is an exploration of the subculture of UFO believers, contactees, skeptics, cattle mutilation experts, abductees and conspiracy theorists. Winner of the 2008 UFO Congress EBE Award for Best Feature Film - UFO Related Theme. 112 Min, Released 1997

Social Bookmarking

No comments: